[thelist] Bind groupies......

Sean German sgerman at sprockets.com
Wed Feb 28 14:56:54 CST 2001

Im no bind groupie...

But couldn't this be done through root hints?  Add your server to the list
of root name servers and set yourself as the authority on all domains .kbj.

At some point you'll have to edit some file, but make it a single .kbj zone
rather than .ClientDomainOne.kbj, .ClientDomainTwo.kbj, etc.

Note:  I'm guessing the more you know about bind, the less sense I'm making.
=)

Sean