[thelist] menus without frames

Michael Hall m_d_hall at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:25:25 CST 2001

I have a site that has a menu down the left side of every page. Currently
when I add or change an item on the menu (ofter since I started the site
less then a week ago) I have to cut and paste the menu code over the old for
each file.

What I'd like to know is: can I with out frames load the menu from one file
and just put that code on every page so that i just update the menu one
place and it is then seen on all pages. Like style sheets only for content.

This is my first post to this list so if I broke any sacred rules please
leave my bases intact.

-Mike