[thelist] (no subject)

John Corry webshot at neoncowboy.com
Fri Mar 2 11:45:05 CST 2001

> Aardvark and I discussed this offlist. I had a problem with the
> first person
> picking on the originator. I was in no way trying to insult her for that
> message, I was pointing out that John (the other John :} ) did
> little or no
> good by posting that info to us and not cc'ing her.

OK...My sincere apologies for disrupting the list. No call for that,
huh...just a personality thing.

<tip type="image ready slices">
double click a slice with the slice selection tool to access its properties.
One of these is the filename, which you can change. Helpful for when you
have a particular slice that you wnat to access via a script, change
dynamically, or otherwise identify by a more descriptive name than
template_15.gif.
</tip>