[thelist] Mac CSS/XHTML weirdness

Gerd Baumann gb at inetwire.com
Sun Mar 4 10:36:38 CST 2001

Hi,

I'm sitting here for hours trying to figure this out:

1. CSS and XHTML validates ok
2. Works on NN4.76/Mac, NN6/Mac, Moz0.7/Mac
3. In IE5/Mac, if you move your cursor to the outer
left side of the browser, the same height as the nav,
there are actually some hot spots that activate the
links in the center of the page!

I remember someone mentioning something about
links contained in DIVs, but I can't find that post.
Also, I couldn't check it on a PC, so I don't know...

Any kind Mac people out there, could you please
confirm/enlighten me?

I've put up a sample here for your kind inspection:
http://youcancountonme.de/list/durst.html

Thanks for your help,

Gerd

<tip type="domain_names">
Domain name block?
http://www.nameboy.com is great.
Type in one or two keywords and nameboy suggests
dozens of domain names for your consideration.
</tip>