[thelist] "Inversing" text

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Sun Mar 4 16:47:25 CST 2001

At 17:40 03/04/01, Michael Galvin wrote:
>  I appreciate the word on CSS.  I realise its potential and power,
>but it struck me as 'overkill' for such a little job.  However, having
>looked at the code Jorah gave me, I can see it's just a few lines, so that's
>great.

Michael, you should dive into it... CSS has made my code (and my work life)
simpler, not more difficult.  I just keep to the basic stuff, avoiding
(mostly) the
cross-platform silliness.

I've been spoiled over the last two years, writing markup for an all-IE
intranet,
but now that I've been "displaced," I'll have to start paying more
attention to
the other browsers again.

-Jorah

I'm looking for work in the Charlotte, NC,
metro area.  I do HTML, CSS, client management
and the usual mishmash of tasks you have to
do to build intranet sites for a big company.
http://www.madstone.net/