[thelist] Java & Sound

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Mar 5 02:44:39 CST 2001

Got it.  Took a LOT of digging but it I found out the problem.  Needed to
be compressed with uLaw compression.   After I did that, worked like a charm.

Live and learn.  Hope this info helps someone.

Chris

<tip = Java/Sound>
If you want to use Sound in your Java programs, it must be
8,000 hz and uLaw compression.
</tip>