[thelist] web based mailing list manager

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Mar 5 11:22:23 CST 2001

Hi Peter -

I think the mailman MLM is a real nice piece of software.. Ever since
its 2.0 release a couple months back, its been leading the pack.. Much
of the evolt MLM is inspired by the very first releases of Mailman.. And
I've found it quite easy and intuitive to use for me and the people that
uses the evolt lists..

Shout if you have any other questions or want more specific answers :)

.djc.