[thelist] Site statistic analysis software for Mac server

Angie Ahl angie at vertebrate.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 10:14:19 CST 2001

That's got to be funnelweb....

check it out, our stats are at
http://stats.anu.net/january01/www.vertebrate.co.uk/index.html
which are processed once a month from the server logs by funnel web
http://www.activeconcepts.com/ our stats are on an older version of
funnel web so not as pretty as the new one, they have examples at
their site too.

We run mac servers too so I know it works, strangely can't find out
from their site whether funnel web itself runs on Mac, sure it must
though.

Angie