[thelist] When did this start? [Yahoo fee under the Business and Economy hierarchy]

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Tue Mar 6 14:18:45 CST 2001

Actually, the way I understand it is paying the $199 only buys a guarantee
that your site will be REVIEWED, not listed. So, you pays your money and
takes your chances. Still, for serious businesses, it's worth the gamble.

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282; Firetalk: Ag78