[thelist] accessibility book

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 13:01:36 CST 2001

how is its client-friendly-factor?  that's my primary need...  guess i
shoulda specified that as well...

for instance, giving a couple of my clients "Don't Make Me Think"
by Steve Krug has somewhat eased the frustration of explaining
the same stuff over and over... and it's an easier read than
Nielsen's book...