[thelist] integrating third party scripts

Joxn joxn at vernum.com
Wed Mar 7 13:43:36 CST 2001

Hi everybody,
I've got the UBB messageboard and simply embeded it in my site by using
frames.

Well, I'd like to ditch the old frame-based navigation in favour of
including it. (The site is PHP driven.)
What's the easiest way to integrate UBB now?

The problem that I see is that every message would need the site
navigation included. Is there a way that I can do this by SSI eg. say
"every file that is called from my ubb directory get this file
included"?

Any other ideas? How do you usually integrate third party scripts?

TIA,
Joxn
--
   || //\\ \\// |\\||  ::  joxn at vernum.com  ::