[thelist] [Q] | [/Q]

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jonathon.swiderski at oberlin.edu
Wed Mar 7 15:09:54 CST 2001

Netscape 6/ Mozilla for windows (98) do it too.

--On Wednesday, March 7, 2001 3:58 PM -0500 Martin
<martin at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> Surprisingly, ie5/Mac and iCab even treat this correctly by
> adding double quotes for you. iCab even makes them proper,
> curly ones too.

                   "Wherever there's somebody fightin' for a place to stand
Jonathon Isaac Swiderski                    Or decent job or a helpin' hand
jswiders at oberlin.edu              Wherever somebody's strugglin' to be free
135 W Lorain St OCMR 2678            Look in their eyes Mom you'll see me."
Oberlin OH 44074               - Bruce Springsteen, "The Ghost of Tom Joad"