[thelist] DBA survey

Melissa Phelps Firestone liss at frameshift.com
Wed Mar 7 23:38:00 CST 2001

Hi all,

I am seeking DBAs (people acting in that role, whether certified or not)
that would be willing to answer a relatively short interview-type survey for
academic purposes (non-identifying, no spam, etc.). I'll be happy to provide
summary results as desired.

The survey can be found at the following URL:
http://www.frameshift.com/dba.html

Thanks!
--Liss

<tip type="timesaving">
You know all those things you include in just about every site/page/project
you do? Those cool tips, techniques and code samples you find on mailing
lists? Save them into a central location instead of trying to remember what
you used where. Even if you're not working with a team, having your own code
library will save you hours of searching.

If you have a javascript function, email-generating subroutine,
margin-building chunk of code, or whatever, save it into a new file in your
library. This will allow you to save tons of time when you're working on a
new project and wonder "which page was it that I had that cool layer-hiding
gadget on in site x? Or was it z?

If your editor of choice supports it, take advantage of the glossary /
snippets / whetever it calls it and be brilliant with one keystroke!
</tip>

                    melissa phelps firestone
                       liss at frameshift.com
                          http://www.frameshift.com