[thelist] rsi

Jake Stetser jake.stetser at headhunter.net
Thu Mar 8 08:33:53 CST 2001

Also, don't consider getting any help from your employer or the gub'mint -
the rumblings I've heard is that the Bush administration and the Republican
party, in all its wisdom, has repealed the RSI part of the OSHA laws. First
time an OSHA regulation has been struck down by the Congress, or so I hear.

It's good to know our government is working for the Good Ol' Bo- oh, I mean
the people.

<tip type="preventing stress injury">
Take frequent breaks. Stretch your arms, fingers, back. Roll your neck
around (make sure it's still attached to your head though). Go visit friends
in another cube and save their sanity too.
</tip>