[thelist] rsi

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Thu Mar 8 09:31:24 CST 2001

Man, what a bunch of flaming liberals...where am I...California? Washington
DC? Austin? hehe  Actually, I think there were *some* good intentions in the
OSHA law, particularly regarding RSI, but the details of implementing the
law probably need to be revisited.

<tip type="preventing stress injury">
Actually, I've had pretty bad problems with RSI too. A couple of things I've
done is try to be more aware to not grip the mouse so hard when I'm
concentrating (use a lighter touch instead of death grip) and make a
concerted effort to learn and use keyboard shortcuts. Keeping a compiled
list of keyboard shortcuts from your most often used programs helps to learn
them quicker.
</tip>

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282