[thelist] Tweaking Dreamweaver code

Mark Fletcher mark.fletcher at vtco.com
Fri Mar 9 08:25:33 CST 2001

Liss wrote:

> +1. I've spend more time than I care to think about tweaking the
> sourceformat.txt file to get things the way I want them, and have finally
> determined that it can't be done. It's the 'if first td in tr'... kind of
> thing that's pretty important to me that DW can't apparently handle.

Yes, I know what you mean in my mind its just to darn difficult to get
things the way you want them. Maybe John D could give us some more pointers
on how to format the code in DW 4.0 As I mentioned I have wish listed
improvements to code and CSS formatting in the next version, I'm hoping with
the acquistion of Allaire and HomeSite there are more coding tools in the
next version.

Thanks for all your input
Mark