[thelist] PGP, Interchange, Linux

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Fri Mar 9 09:35:59 CST 2001

Hi gang,

I'm trying to mess with Interchange a bit, and I need to install PGP on my Linux
server. I have a few questions for those that might be able to answer them:

1. Is there a special version of PGP for installation on servers, or is it the
same program you can get as freeware from MIT? If there is a special package,
where is it?

2. Is there a guide on how to install PGP on a Linux server?

3. Anyone know how to configure Interchange to work with PGP? I have seen the
akopia support docs on the environment variable PGPPATH, and PGP
/usr/local/bin/pgp -feat orders at company.com, but it really doesn't tell you
*where* to configure or find/place these things.

As you can see, I am lost here, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gina