[thelist] anchors in IE

Paul Dewey paul_dewey at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 9 13:16:51 CST 2001

That should be working just fine.  I have the exact thing going on some
pages I maintain and it works fine.  Maybe a URl can be given and I will
take a further look into it, but tother than that from what you described it
should be working correctly.

----Original Message Follows----
Perplexing issue here, yet should be so very straight forward...
I have an anchor set in the middle of one page... want to link to this
anchor point from a different page. In Netscape, all works as expected... in
Explorer, clicking the link simply opens the page at the top of the page -
not going to the middle anchor. Is this not supported in Explorer?

TIA
Janice

page1.htm
<a name="whatever">