[thelist] 100% tables in Netscape 4 versions

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Fri Mar 9 13:43:16 CST 2001

i sent a message to karen alone, but thought i'd post it after reading the
below.

<tip author=matt newell subject=netscape 4.x right margin bug>

(ab)using the feature known as rightmargin=0 (place in body tag) should
and will take care of that nasty netscape bug.

</tip>

continuous yay for non-standard features :)

best,

	.. matt

	.. www.sweetillusions.org
	.. matt at sweetillusions.org

	.. in our madness evermore we rave - chaucer