[thelist] close connection

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Mar 12 11:07:39 CST 2001

What is/are the sql string you're using? Remember that unless there is a
recordset generated (that actually has rows; a recordset that has EOF and
BOF true is a closed recordset), you don't need to explicitly close it.
--What I do in that closeConnection() routine is usually throw On Error
Resume Next in there so I don't have to worry about it in cases where the
recordset isn't open....

sgd
--
work: http://www.ti3.com/