[thelist] coding standards

CEich at flairpromo.com CEich at flairpromo.com
Tue Mar 13 14:26:37 CST 2001

I may not be understanding exactly what you're looking for -- but have you
tried W3's site for outlining these standards?  http://www.w3.org/

~~ Candy A. Johnson-Eich
Project Manager/Producer, eMarketing Group
312.981.6492

http://www.flairemarketing.com

Flair Communications Agency, Inc.
214 West Erie Street
Chicago, IL 60610

                    Cory Preus
                    <cory_preus at cnt.com        To:     "'thelist at lists.evolt.org'" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
                    >                          cc:
                    Sent by:                   Subject:     [thelist] coding standards
                    thelist-admin at lists
                    .evolt.org

                    03/13/01 11:58 AM
                    Please respond to
                    thelist

I'm putting together a coding standards document for programming practice
encompassing naming conventions to the framework of the page. I'm
interested
in defining a standards document for HTML, CSS as well. Does anyone know of
any resources for doing this (whether it is PHP, JSP, et al). Most of what
I'm finding is C++, Cobol, Pascal, and others...but not specifically
related
to web development.

Thanks!