[thelist] Web sites to learn from

arch mayday1999 at zdnetonebox.com
Tue Mar 13 14:46:15 CST 2001

Hi Marcia and evolters:

Well, I am afraid to be yelled at if I try to present the whole list
of my "web site sites to learn from" ... It's huge :-)

Here is just a selected list of inspirational collections/portals that
I do like to visit:

- http://www.coolhomepages.com/
- http://www.mediainspiration.com/
- http://www.lynda.com