[thelist] ani difranco fans? comments?

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Fri Mar 16 20:46:09 CST 2001

For two weeks, great work.

Now some points:

I found myself getting confused about whether I was on the RBR site or the
ADF site. I know it's her label and the two are inextricably intertwined,
but I think it would clarify things to put a link to the homepage in the
menu at the top of the page. I kept clicking on "ani" to go to the homepage.
Maybe that's the point. (I know that I can get everywhere on the site from
any page in the site, but going to the homepage is a deeply ingrained
habit.)

I don't really care for the animation/whatever on the menu. Maybe on the
homepage, but having it happen on every page was bugging me, even taking
into account your comment about reworking the timing.

David