[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

zac zac at pixelgeek.com
Mon Mar 19 01:34:26 CST 2001

> Is anyone aware of a tag that will allow me to insert attributes into
> the <body> tag of a document in a similar way to <cfhtmlhead>? I use
> templates for my HTML, some documents use validation javascript
> other's not, and I prefer not to leave an OnLoad() in the body if
> it's not going to be used.

I don't now of any off hand (I assume you've searched the developers
Exchange?) but why not build your own? Build a module and pass it a body
"type" and then based on that type insert the appropriate body tag. You
could use a cfswitch tag to handle it all.

--

       PROGRAM
       N.    - A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to

       email: zac at pixelgeek.com
       WWW: http://www.pixelgeek.com/