[thelist] form/image button problems

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Mar 19 02:08:46 CST 2001

Chris,

The existence of button.x in the URL fields is indication that the submit
button named "button" was clicked.  If you have two buttons, give the second
button a different name, say button2, and you will find that button2.x is
returned while button.x is not if they click the second button.

HTH

-joshua