[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

Frank framar at interlog.com
Mon Mar 19 05:54:35 CST 2001

>  you're much better off avoiding the performance hit of
>  the custom tag by using a different method of calling a
>  function with the onload event handler.

This was, in the end, going to be my choice. Quite frankly I was
amazed that the solution that you presented. It was so outside the
scope of my habitual thoughts that I actually squealed out
GeekChuckles(TM)

Ever have one of those days where you think to yourself "This list rocks!"?
--

"Ideology is the user interface between our wishes and hard reality"

Frank Marion                      Loofah Communications
frank at loofahcom.com               http://www.loofahcom.com