[thelist] Survey solution -- URLs?

Green, Janet JGreen at DesMoinesMetro.com
Mon Mar 19 11:32:49 CST 2001

Ryan I am sure has already addressed this... but, I am only 1/3 of the way
through about 500 posts after being out of town, and felt compelled to
respond as a SurveyMonkey free user.

I do know from trying it out that SurveyMonkey has a paid alternative which
*probably* lets you customize the look of the survey - possibly removes
their branding altogether if you want to? Ryan, speak up! I like the service
a lot and would absolutely recommend it, but of course for paying clients I
would suggest they *pay* so they can get the most features and
customizability (if that is even a word). Just my .02, it was perfect for my
3,000-hits-a-week personal website.

Janet

>>>Looks like a good front end but they limit you on # of
you, but my clients wouldn't really like me using a
service called surveymonkey for their important
survey.  :) <<<<