[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Mar 19 12:22:50 CST 2001

Chris,

I'm not sure that I understand.  I may have been doing something wrong in
the past, but my understanding is that a cf_ call only pulls tags from one
prespecified folder on the server.  With that in mind, ColdFusion would only
be making a single request to the OS to grab the resource, with should incur
no more penalty than explicitly specifying which file to include.  Mind you,
if there is a way to organize custom tags in subfolders and then execute one
of them without knowing its exact path I'd be interested in this too.  It's
always been a source of aggravation to have all my tags in one folder.

Thanks for the help,
-joshua