[thelist] CF: Tag to insert into body tag

Joshua OIson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Mar 19 12:29:00 CST 2001

Raymond,

You wrote:
;But this overhead should only happen once. Thats why if you move a custom
;tag after it has been 'found' the server will not be able to run it again.

Your explanation to Chris was exactly what I was looking for!  If I do have
a custom tag and want to move it to another subfolder, will a cfserver
restart force cf to reregister the custom tag, or do I need to change some
registry settings.  For the record, I'm running off a Win2K box.

-joshua