[thelist] Re: Business and charging practices

the head lemur headlemur at qwest.net
Mon Mar 19 12:56:10 CST 2001

> the finished project, so the client could evaluate it, or the best
contract
> to be used via e-mail. I hoped to receive some comments on how to deal
with
> this situation.

 Screen capture and saved as images accessable by URL Yhis allows you to
post the site and retain control until sale.

Sending the contract by email:
have the client print and sign and Fax or mail it back to you.
Mail is preferable for the final contract documents, but a letter of
agreement referencing the contract emailed works pretty well also.

Be sure to get a signature in case the deal goes bad.

good luck.

for obvious reasons i'm not gonna price it :)