[thelist] Site Testing Procedures

Alan Mccoy amccoy at altairtek.com
Tue Mar 20 13:24:35 CST 2001

Greetings,

I've just been tasked with developing a site testing (spelling, grammar,
functionality, broken images & links, useability, etc.) process for our
shop. We're currently severely lacking in this department, the consequences
of which are forcing us to miss deadlines and ultimately deliver a product
containing bugs...Many of which are found by the client.

Is there a solid, well-documented testing process that any of you use for
your sites, or one that is documented somewhere on the web?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Alan McCoy
amccoy at altairtek.com