[thelist] illustrator paths and points

Jeana kumquat at sckans.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:52:36 CST 2001

I'm not good at giving out written instructions, but.. I would suggest
going  and finding a copy of Adobe's Classroom in a book for Illustrator.
It's a very very good walk through tutorial for Illustrator.  Also,
there's a cd included that allows you to trace objects with basically
movement by movment instructions.

You also might want to check out the adobe help files themselves, there
might be some sort of tutorial included that would allow something
similar...  I use Freehand now.. so i don't remember if Illustrator has
that.

Good luck...
-jeana