[thelist] illustrator paths and points

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Mar 20 15:58:51 CST 2001

> I'm not good at giving out written instructions, but.. I would suggest
> going  and finding a copy of Adobe's Classroom in a book for Illustrator.
> It's a very very good walk through tutorial for Illustrator.  Also,
> there's a cd included that allows you to trace objects with basically
> movement by movment instructions.

Actually, I do have that book. Haven't played with the CD much. It seems as
though it tells me pretty much how to create paths and points and curves --
something I don't have a problem with. It's getting those paths and points
and curves to look pretty and symmetrical and polished that I'm having the
problem with.

Does everyone just eyeball 'em? (Say it isn't so!)

- amanda