[thelist] illustrator paths and points

Jamie Bakum jamie.bakum at circle.com
Tue Mar 20 16:15:36 CST 2001

Hi Amanda -

One way I cheat in Illustrator is to just check "view grid", and use the
intersections to insure my points are evenly spaced -

I also (as was noted by aardvark) will sometimes draw "half" of something,
then duplicate, reverse, and join the halves with the pathfinder tool -

Joe's "shard" method also sounds workable -

Sorry these are all still pretty much hacks ;-)

Good luck

Jamie