[thelist] Sendmail.asp to mail.cfm

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Tue Mar 20 16:23:16 CST 2001

Just use the CFMAIL tag. Check the docs for more info, but basically it's:

<CFMAIL TO="you at you.com" FROM="whatever at whatever.com" SUBJECT="Form
Response">
Form results:

Name:		#Form.Name#
Add more stuff here
</CFMAIL>

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482