[thelist] Is this possible?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Mar 21 10:25:22 CST 2001

A well designed Flash movie will stream just fine on a 56K, even with
audio - any particular reason they want it to be cached? The fact
that they wanted to do it server side tells me they are in need of
some gentle counciling whether they know it or not.

It would however be possible to do using FSCommand (or by checking if
the page is loaded with a Get URL("JavaScript:[...]") action) - look
for the load movie FSCommand and you should get some ideas on how it
can be accomplished by triggering that FSCommand at the onLoad event.

--
- Erik Mattheis

http://gozz.com/
(612) 827 3963