[thelist] illustrator paths and points

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Wed Mar 21 18:00:17 CST 2001

Cool beans!

Thanks, Joe and thanks everyone for all your awesome tips. My paths work
seems to be going much better today because of some of your really great
suggestions.

- amanda

<tip>
Whenever you can, watch someone else use the tools/software that you're
already familiar with. You can learn so much just by seeing what other
methods there are out there for getting things done.
</tip>