[thelist] Missing post? Was: ani difranco fans?

Judah McAuley judah at alphashop.com
Thu Mar 22 11:10:08 CST 2001

At 10:36 PM 3/22/01 +1030, isaac wrote:

> > http://www.righteousbabe.com/
>
>mix of square brackets and triangles-surrounded-by-circles on frontdoor
>doesn't work. mix of serif and sans-serif doesn't work either. the underline
>on the serif gif links is too close.
<snip>

I'm a bit confused.  I saw the replies by isaac and aardvark, but I never
saw the original message.  When I went to the list archives, I'm unable to
find it either.  Any idea who the original post was by and why I wouldn't
have seen the message?  I'd like to get ahold of the original message
author if anyone knows who it is.

Thanks,
Judah