[thelist] Missing post? Was: ani difranco fans?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 12:38:13 CST 2001

> From: Judah McAuley <judah at alphashop.com>
>
> I'm a bit confused.  I saw the replies by isaac and aardvark, but I
> never saw the original message.  When I went to the list archives, I'm
> unable to find it either.  Any idea who the original post was by and
> why I wouldn't have seen the message?  I'd like to get ahold of the
> original message author if anyone knows who it is.

i had posted a site for commentary... it was built in a week (and a
partial weekend) for a client after missing a couple months'-worth of
deadlines... i was at SXSW and didn't get too much of a chance to
critique it in-house, so it seemed like a good design discussion...

original post:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20010312/152486.html

all posts sorted by subject:
http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-