[thelist] Color separation

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 22 17:04:44 CST 2001

> From: Jonathan <waves at atlantic.net>
>
> Where do I find a tutorial on how to separate color for silk screen
> printing? NOT for printing in a printing press!! I don't think that
> alpha channels will help here the way that they are being described
> by PaintShop and PhotoShop.

ermm... not really web-dev related... but...

if you are printing flat color, that's easy, create a document for
each color that you'll use, setting the color to black in each one...

for a photo, or other screened image, there are many ways, but
you should contact your vendor of choice first and foremost...