[thelist] Need help with the .htacess problem, anyone in the san jose area interested in a short project?

C Williams seahorse at inreach.com
Thu Mar 22 22:36:14 CST 2001

Hi,

My employer is looking for someone to assist us in getting this .htacess
file to parse the .shtml files to .html.  We are on a Unix server on one
site, and NT on another.  We really need some help and the tech people at
both hosting companies will not provide this kind of assistance.  I have
read everything I can on this topic, and I still cant get it to work.  ;c

If there is anyone out there in the Santa Clara area who is familiar with
XbitHack and how this stuff works, I would love to hear from you.  My work
phone number is 408.496-1881. California time.  (Call after 9 am  c:) If you
cant get thru for some reason, send me an email to chris at compumodules.com

Thanks!