[thelist] phpMyAdmin for dummies...

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Mar 23 09:22:44 CST 2001

oh hi :)

in times of Extreme Busyness(tm) I activate the 'djc/dan' filter for
thelist in messenger so only posts with my name in them come to the
surface.. lucky you ;)

reading back in the thread, it sounds like you need to edit your php.ini
file(no clue where it is on win32 myself).. find it, edit it, and look
for the variable:

magic_quotes_gpc

set that to 'on' and see if that helps.. I had the same prob on Unix
with phpMyAdmin and that fixed it for me :)

Shout if that doesn't work and we'll dig deeper :)

.djc.