[thelist] cold fusion: custom tags directory

Raymond Camden rcamden at allaire.com
Mon Mar 26 06:29:13 CST 2001

You can change it by editing the Registry, I forget the exact key but it's
something like CustomTagSearchPath. If you want, you can use multiple
folders by just listing them out:

c:\cfusion\customtags,d:\web\myapp\customtags

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at allaire.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482