[thelist] Document Mgmt?

Jorah Lavin madstone at madstone.net
Mon Mar 26 07:07:53 CST 2001

At 07:51 AM 03/26/01, Don Makoviney wrote:

>My HR Dept would like to be able to post HR docs on our Intranet for people
>to browse through.

What formats are the documents in now?  What sort of intranet server setup
are you working with?  I set up several "off the cuff" document libraries
for divisions in my last company, one with about 250 documents, one with a
set of docs which changed often, and I'd be glad to chat with you about
those projects.

-Jorah

I'm looking for work in the Charlotte, NC,
metro area.  I do HTML, CSS, client management
and the usual mishmash of tasks you have to
do to build intranet sites for a big company.
http://www.madstone.net/