[thelist] Strange AOL related error.

Charles Roper reachme at charlesroper.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 07:26:33 CST 2001

I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on an error I've not come
across before.

A semi-client of mine is accessing their website through AOL (ugh!) and
their browser is throwing up this message:

---
This webpage could not be opened.

This page uses a version of HTTP that is not supported by this internet
online service.
---

I *think* the designer is using Frontpage (double ugh!) to do this site -
could this be the problem? I'm not sure what version of AOL they're using.

The site is located at www.angel-coleford.co.uk - I've tested in NS4.7, N6,
IE5.5 and Opera 5 and they all work fine, so it must be an AOL problem.

Anyone else come across this before and how to solve it?

TIA

-Charles Roper