[thelist] Strange AOL related error.

genghis at members.evolt.org genghis at members.evolt.org
Mon Mar 26 10:15:58 CST 2001

But you can't send email using Outlook unless you
own a mail server, since they don't have any SMTP
relays, and you can't use newsgroups using anything
other than their fscking client.

And because everything goes through a translation
layer and you're sharing the proxies with about
a squillion other people, it just stops dead for
minutes at a time.

Unfortunately, it's also the only flat-rate ISP
in the UK which doesn't require a BT telephone
line, so I'm stuck with it.  And I'm not happy.

:-(    unhappy.  Like that.

jh

<tip>
Terran Media Cleaner 5 for Mac encodes Windows
Media files.
</tip>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com