[thelist] MAC issue

Jay Wigginton jay at tntonline.com
Mon Mar 26 12:34:45 CST 2001

The top frame as well as the lower right frame are suing a banner program
that I wrote using Cold Fusion... it does nothing special... just loads a
banner based on a database query and then it updates the database for that
banner ad with one display and if someone clicks on it it again updates the
database for that banner ad with a click-thru...

This header frame does have a meta-refresh in it to display anew banner
after 30 seconds...  do meta-refreshes cause any problems with a MAC?

thanks
Jay