[thelist] IE 6.0 beta in browser archive...

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 14:06:43 CST 2001

> From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at starkmedia.com>
>
> So, if I follow correctly, the final build of 6.0 will have a version
> for 98/NT/Me, Win2k, and that XP(OS X lookalike)?

conceivably... they may have to break it down as 98/NT, ME, 2k,
XP... or some other weirdness...

but yeah, that's not too much unlike them...

if it were, say, Office, which gets its distro as a CD, then you'd buy
one CD and all the libraries for your particular OS would be
installed... but with a download, and a bloated one at that, they
split it up...