[thelist] Help! thelist e-mail won't stop

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Mon Mar 26 14:37:05 CST 2001

umm. For future reference, we typically need more than 2.5 minutes to
resond to a manual unsubscribe request, let alone act on it :)

At any rate, you've been removed.. Have a smurfy day!

<tip type="linux">
If you're adding non-shell using accounts like FTP/email accounts, give
the users a shell of /bin/false in the /etc/passwd file and add
/bin/false to the /etc/shells file.

That way you can give them many of the features they want without the
security issues that come along with shell accounts