[thelist] table layout woes

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 28 06:44:27 CST 2001

> From: "ted serbinski" <tss24 at cornell.edu>
[...]
> i've tweaked the height and everything lines up now when your resize
> the browser. however, my menu isn't completely flush and there are
> small white spaces in it.

take all the images in the green, and stuff them into a table with
cellpadding/cellspacing/border=0... then insert that table where you
have the green, valign it to the top, and make sure you still set the
bgcolor...

[...]
> my question is, is there a way around this? would i just write some
> javascript code to find the height of the page and autoset it? is
> there a way to find the height or lenght of the page (not just the
> browser size window)?

overkill... especially for those without JS...

[...]
> http://www.cilon.net/test/

i would also counsel you to rename your images and clean up your
code when you get a chance... image sliced pages rarely have
sharp or simple code, and the image names make it bitch to share
the files (or even use them yourself)...